Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tidy Hair

So I woke up with a funny feeling. I look into the mirror and see my hair standing up at all angles, I try to brush it down and make it look neater. Then I go in for a bath, come out and set my hair again. Im obsessed with how my trousers fit, how my shirt looks and I check to see if my Armstrong is visible. That was Ninth Grade.

I don’t wake up on time. Jump in and out of the shower. Spray on deodorant. Snatch up a school shirt, put on dirty shoes after pulling them out from underneath the bed and wear dirty trousers as I don’t want to bother with opening the cupboard. But the hair has to be good. Gel it up, make it look weird and Im good to go. I reach class, throw my bag on the last bench and head out, without thinking.
That was Eleventh Grade.

I wake up. Take a shower, put on my uniform and walk out. I set my hair. I didn’t check if my shirt was untidy. Oh yeah, my shoes are shiny. Polished them last night. The Armstrong is long replaced by a watch. I go to class and sit on the seat second to the first. I fiddle with my phone till I spot a familiar face and wave.
Twelfth Grade.

I wake up with great difficulty. Last night I stayed on the computer till 4:00 a.m. Take a shower, snatch my bag and head out. I didn’t set my hair. I threw on my old jeans, picked up the first shirt that touched my hand.

The more I matured, the less I cared. Happier and stress-free, Light-headed and confident. Life pulled me into its many mysteries, philosophies, logic and I pulled out with a handful of my own. I walk today as someone who just found life’s mathematical function.

Yeah, The Sine Graph Theory:
Life can range from -1 to 1. The minus being the low-points ( we call it crap ), the plus being the high ones ( we call it cool ). No matter, whose life it is, the low points will never exceed the high points in value or number. When one hits a low, he needs to travel up to reach the high. Then he slides down back to the low. People easily slide down but don’t care to walk back uphill.

I’m different.
I have a skate-board. And it is made out of Awesome :D

I had always loved Mathematics. I just came to know why :P

I look into the mirror, not to set my hair, but to smile at the guy inside. And guess what ? He’s smiling back.
Feels so much cooler than tidy hair, cool shirts and the yellow Armstrong :P

No comments:

Post a Comment