Wednesday, August 12, 2009

PS - I Love You. ( Behind the scenes ) :P

“Why didn’t you pick up the phone? “
“Had class. I was busy.”
“Too busy to talk to me?? You have time for everything else. It is just me that you need to take out time for “
“ No. Seriously, I couldn’t talk that time. “
“ Let it be. You will never understand. “



“ Hey.. where were you ?? I have called you like 10 times !! “
“ Nothing. Was in class. So tell me, whats up !? “
“ All cool. There is this gig if you want to go, its awesome. It started about an hour ago but we could make it just in time to watch this great band…”
“ Im sorry I couldn’t pick up the phone bro. Had class.”
“ Chill dude ! What time are you reaching ?? “


“Who are you talking to? “
“My friend from high-school. Its been ages !”
“You could atleast pick up the phone and tell me. I was constantly on waiting.”
“You should have realized that I couldn’t !! He was on a long-distance call. I did call you back, didn’t I ?”
“Hmm. So what are you doing ? “
“Talking to him. Why ?”
“Still !?! When will you ever get off the phone !? I have been waiting for ages to talk to you”
“ I will shortly. We haven’t talked in months, so we are just catching up on stuff.”
“Can’t you do that later? You know I can’t talk in the evening. I have to go out with my parents.”
“Umm.. Well..”
“ CAN’T YOU !? “
“Well ok. “
“Good. Love you.”
“Love you too. Bye. I’ll just call you back.”
“Please make it quick.”
“Haan yaar. Love you.”
“Love you too.”




“ Oye, phone nahin utha sakta saale ?! “
“Abbe yaar, I was talking to Karan.”
“Really ?? How is he? Its been ages man!”
“Yeah! He is all good. He got into IIT.”
“Woah ! Always knew he’ll do well.”
“Why were you calling?”
“Oh yeah. I need your pen-drive. Lost mine.”
“No problem. I’ll get it tomorrow. “
“Saale viruses to nahin hai ? “
“Hai. Bahut saare.”
“Sach bata yaar. As it is computer ki lagi padi hai.”
“Nahin hai yaar. Scan kar liyo. Chal bye.”
“Cool. Bye”

1 comment: