Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Listen

She ran far away into the woods
" I've lost him. Yes, I've lost him "
The thicket brushed her bare-arms and the dry leaves crackled beneath her toes, but she went on, she couldn't stop. What if he caught her ?

" No. Please don't come near me. "
" But why ? Am I hideous ? "
" No. Its not you. Its me. Im scared. What if - ? "
" What ? "
" Umm..I don't know. I just can't do it. "
" Will you never ? "
" I might not. "
" Don't you like me ? "
" I love you. "
" Then why don't you just be with me ? "
" I don't know the reason. I feel exposed. "
" So what ? Everyone does so the first time. Does this mean nothing to you ? "
" It does. It so does. I will think about this all the time. I know I will curse myself, for being Me. "
" You don't have to. You are the prettiest thing in the world to me "
" Just pretty ? "
" Pretty and much more. You understand me. I want to be with you. Spend more time with you. Hear you out. You know I love to hear whatever you have to say. "
" So do I ! So do I ! "
" Then what is stopping you ? "
" Me "

" What if I turned away right now ? How would that make you feel ? "
" I'd hate myself even more. Loathe actually. I know I would want to but won't stop you. Im scared. "
" Do you want me ? "
" Yes. Yes, I really do. I love being with you. "
" What if I hadn't told you ? Would you have told me ? "
" No. I never could. "
" Even when you know I like you ? "
" Yes. Im too scared. Too insecure. Please, I'm sorry. I hate myself. "


" You don't have to ! You are perfect. You just needed the right person to come along and tell you"
" But if he is the right person, why am I so scared ? "

" So is he. He just doesn't tell you. "

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be honest. I didn't get what you mean

    ReplyDelete
  3. bs itna ki ye kitna achha hai... Chaar bar pdh lia ab tk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Ab main samajha gaya !! B-)
    Thank you hai ji :D
    Mere dimaag mein 'chuck' pe ek Waaaow aa raha hai, but I don't want to spoil this page :|

    ReplyDelete
  5. ek baar aur padh lia! ;)
    ye hadd hai! ye awesome hai!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ;) Itna awesome kyon lag raha hai ? Mujhe bhi lag raha hai waise. Par batao !?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ladki ke dialogues likhe bina khud pe ek bar b doubt kiye. galat b toh ho skte hain. cuz aap toh fir ladke ho na... toh isliye. aur fir itni lambi baat halke se btaadi! :)

    ReplyDelete