Monday, May 2, 2016

Are you reading this?

I don't know where to begin but I know there is a lot on my mind. It has been a while since I wrote anything and my thoughts are rusty. This may help lift the cloud.

I find myself to be an extremely lucky person. I believe I have everything that one needs to lead a happy and fulfilling life. I have great friends, a loving family and a girlfriend I can't describe in words. Life has been going great for me and I don't think I can point my finger at anything that I'd like to change.

Over the past year, I have discovered a lot about myself. I have discovered the true sense of morality, respect, and friendship. I have learned about people, and I have tried to make sense of how people think. I have also discovered how true love can be, and the power it holds. Love isn't about dates and pillow talk, it is much more. It is a silent yet brilliant ray of sunshine that guides you forward. I believe I am in the possession of such love, and I feel humbled in its presence. 





No comments:

Post a Comment