Thursday, September 1, 2011

Breath

" Why did you have to break this up? Why couldn't you let me be? "
" I wanted to be with you forever. Life doesn't go the way we plan it. "
" What stopped you? Don't you think I deserve to love you back? "
" You are the only one who has truly loved me. I can't bear to see you in pain."
" Then why are you running away! Why are you packing away all my pictures? "
" Your smile makes me want to hug you again. To melt away in your arms. I want you to breathe me in and hold that moment forever. "
" I don't understand-"

" My love is wild David. I can't afford to let myself go free again. Love for me isn't just a photograph. It isn't even a person. It is to believe that one day, I would be exalted beyond reason. It is to live a dream and sleep away time. It is to touch the stars and mock the moon. "

" You never gave me a chance Jane. For all you know, I was waiting for you. To let me breathe you in. I love your smile, your hair, your lips. I love your smile. I love your soul Jane, can you live with that?"
I
" That is what scares me David. I will stay in your breath forever and you'd never breathe out. "

No comments:

Post a Comment