Saturday, February 19, 2011

Won't

I never knew I was so tiny.. till today. Being made to realise what a petty thing I am isn't pleasant. I don't push the best I have. I always settle for what is offered to me. What is THROWN at me.

I always took it with grace and thanks. That atleast the broken shoe is still a shoe. But when I see people next to me reject their share and demand more, based on what is nothing but themselves, it angers me to no end. I can kill. I feel very small. Stamped on.

I can't take being stamped on any more. I will explode. I dread the day I do. I don't want to start the rampage. I will cool down after a while. This is just to remind myself of the heat. The heat of self humiliation. Of how I am the only one who takes things at face value. Someone who people don't hesitate to tell the truth to.

I will HURT them. I don't want to. I really don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment