Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What Women Want

I know it is much more than pink fingernails for starters ;)

" Jane can love,
she can hate,
she can run,
'She' can wait. "

For every moment that passes, she pours her soul into her beliefs. For every time she thinks, she thinks not only for her soul. 'Alone time' for a guy is a ' Devil's workshop', for 'Her', it is introspection. She thinks too much, mostly ending up with conflicting thoughts that tear her down.

What does she do now ? How can three lefts not make a right ? Why did Emily betray her trust ? She says she doesn't believe in Love, but falls straight in. Her tears aren't always sad. They speak volumes.

Jane loves the rain, but she is sometimes scared to dance. She may dance alone, let her hair fly with the wind. She may sit down and smile for the tree in the distance is a beautiful red, she may pick up a flower and watch it for hours on end ( ah yes, she isn't 'seeing' ;) )

She laughs at his jokes, though she has a million things at the back of her mind.

She loves to be thought of as a woman, though she ALWAYS wants to go back to being a little girl.

Jane was always a 'woman', even when she was a little girl ;)
.
.
.
.
.
Im trying to tear down her psyche.
I think I'll make your jaw drop :D

4 comments:

  1. Deep and accurate!
    not only do you know women, you also expressed it in the right tone, with the right degree of respect..
    I like the sense of control you have over what you write... the ending.. "tearing" her psyche..did take me aback though.. was it an afterthought i wonder..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tearing is rude, but I know it I have already 'intruded'. Plus being rude is what I am :P

    I feel I am invading

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful.... intense.. and true.... u've outdone urself with this.. great piece of work :) :D

    ReplyDelete